Anthea Stilwell is one of Just Four Contemporary Artists.
Just Four Contemporary Artists are a group of female artists who thrive on painting together. Jenny Hill-Norton, Anthea Stilwell and Jo Ellis started working together after previous art-related careers: Anthea as an art teacher at Harrow School, Jenny as a glass engraver and landscape gardener and Jo as a graphic designer.
‘ We find that we produce our most inspirational pieces while working together,’ says Jenny who co-founded the group. ‘ It’s all experimental work covering a huge range of subjects – created for the sheer pleasure of painting! ‘
Media includes oils, watercolours, acrylics, mixed media, collage and a range of drawing materials including graphite, ink and charcoal, all at affordable prices ranging from £100 to £2000.
Just Four + One Contemporary Artists exhibited together in 2016 at
• The Tabernacle, Nottinghill, London
• Jardinique, Alton, Hampshire
• The City Space, Discovery Centre, Winchester, Hampshire
• The Late November Gallery, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
October 2013 at
• The Gallery, Cork Street, Mayfair, London.