Just Four Contemporary Artists are a group of female artists who thrive on painting together. Jenny Hill-Norton, Anthea Stilwell, Sophie Bartlett and Jo Ellis started working together four years ago after previous art-related careers: Anthea as an art teacher at Harrow School, Jenny as a glass engraver and landscape gardener, Sophie as an interior decorator and Jo as a graphic designer.
‘ The four of us find that we produce our most inspirational pieces while working together,’ says Jenny who co-founded the group. ‘ It’s all experimental work covering a huge range of subjects – created for the sheer pleasure of painting! ‘
Media includes oils, watercolours, acrylics, mixed media, collage and a range of drawing materials including graphite, ink and charcoal, all at affordable prices ranging from £100 to £2,500.
• The St Ives Society of Artists, The Crypt Gallery, St Ives, Cornwall
• Bourton House Tythe Barn Gallery, Bourton-on-the-Hill, Gloucestershire
• The Rock Institute, Rock Cornwall
• The Tabernacle, Nottinghill, London
• Jardinique, Alton, Hampshire
• The City Space, Discovery Centre, Winchester, Hampshire
• The Late November Gallery, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
• THE AFFORDABLE ART FAIR, Bristol.
• THE BRIGHTON ART FAIR, The Corn Exchange Brighton.
• The Gallery, Cork Street, Mayfair, London.